1. Openness and transparency
Indus Sellers and its affiliates (“www.indussellers.com.au”, “we”, “our”, “us”) are committed to protecting your privacy and respect and uphold your rights under the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) ("Privacy Act"). By using this website or providing us with your personal information, you agree to and consent to the collection, use, holding and disclosure of personal information by Indus Sellers as set out in this policy.
2. Personal information
Personal information is information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can be reasonably ascertained, from that information or opinion. Personal information we may collect from you includes, without limitation, your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and date of birth.
Indus Sellers will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. If it is reasonable and practical to do so, Indus Sellers will only collect personal information about you directly from you. Indus Sellers may collect your personal information from reputable third-party lead generation sources for marketing purposes, but only where you have consented to the disclosure of your information to Indus Sellers and for Indus Sellers to send you marketing communications. Indus Sellers will not collect personal information unless the information is reasonably necessary for our functions and activities.
Personal information may be collected by Indus Sellers in several circumstances, including when you:
- Making an enquiry with us via email or telephone;
- Visiting our websites. Registering to our website by creating a user account
- Placing an Order in relation to any Indus Sellers products or services.
Indus Sellers may enter into arrangements with third parties (including third parties with whom Indus Sellers has partnered to provide you with its various products or services using the Indus Sellers brand to collect your personal information in circumstances where the third party notifies you, at the time of collection, that your personal information will be provided to Indus Sellers.
If you use a pseudonym when dealing with us or you do not provide identifiable information, Indus Sellers may not be able to provide you with any or all of our services as requested. If you wish to remain anonymous when you use our website, do not sign into it or provide any information that might identify you.
Indus Sellers requires individuals to provide accurate, up-to-date and complete personal information at the time it is collected.
4. What does Indus Sellers do with your personal information?
In addition to any purpose notified to you at the time of collection Indus Sellers uses your personal information for the purpose for which it has been provided, for reasonably related secondary purposes and for the purposes of:
- providing our products and services to you;
- Directing Indus Sellers products and services that are fulfilled by our third party partners like Courier and Delivery partners.
- For marketing and advertisement activities.
- Responding to any inquiries or comments that you submit to us.
- Assessing, Processing and managing your orders for Indus Sellers products and services and/or by our third-party partners.
5. Disclosure of personal information
Indus Sellers may disclose your personal information:
- to third-parties we ordinarily engage for the above purposes;
- organisations that provide products or services used or marketed by Indus Sellers.
- any person or entity to whom you have consented to Indus Sellers disclosing your personal information to.
- any person or entity to whom we are required or authorized to disclose your personal information to in accordance with the law.
If Indus Sellers no longer needs your personal information for any the purposes set out in this policy, or as otherwise required by law, Indus Sellers will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to destroy the information or to de-identify it.
Indus Sellers will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
6. Opting Out / Unsubscribe
At any time you may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us. Unless you opt out, your consent to receive direct marketing communications from us and to the handling of your personal information as detailed above, will continue. Each of our marketing emails will have an unsubscribe function which will allow you to unsubscribe from all future marketing communications. All of our marketing SMS messages will also contain an unsubscribe feature. Outside of these channels, you can opt out from receiving marketing communications at any time by emailing unsubscribe@Indussellers.com.au.
7. Indus Sellers website
When transmitting personal information from your computer to a Indus Sellers website or to a Indus Sellers branded website operated by one of our third party partners, you must keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet is not always completely secure or error-free. Other than liability that cannot lawfully be excluded, Indus Sellers will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or any unintended loss or disclosure of that information.
Indus Sellers operated websites and Indus Sellers branded websites operated by our third party partners may use "cookies" to help personalize your online experience