Your Rights Under the Australian Consumer Law
When purchasing goods and services from a business, consumers are provided with automatic guarantees and rights under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
The ACL states that goods must match any descriptions provided, be safe, lasting, and with no faults, and function as they are meant to. Services must be provided with acceptable care, skill, and technical knowledge and give the results that the consumer and the business have agreed on. These guarantees and rights provided by the ACL are known as ‘Consumer Guarantees’
Indus Sellers Products come with the benefit of the Consumer Guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. These Guarantees mean that you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major Product failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Consumer Guarantees generally apply for an amount of time that can be considered reasonable given factors such as the type and cost of the product or any representations made regarding the good’s longevity.
Change of Mind Returns
Indus Sellers understands that you will not always be able to test and handle our products prior to purchase and that’s why we are proud to offer a 14 days Change of Mind Policy across all of the listed products.
You may return most new, unused and unopened items within 14 days of receipt of delivery for a replacement or full refund (excluding the initial delivery charges as set out in your order confirmation email of the price you paid) for the item you have purchased.
Conditions applying to change of mind returns
Unless otherwise stated in this Policy:
- All item packaging, documentation (boxes, manuals, warranty cards, etc.), grading, and appraisal must be returned with the returned items. Packaging must be unopened and seals intact (where applicable).
- Items must be in new and unworn condition. Any items that, because of customer negligence, misuse or tampering are, damaged, missing parts or in unsellable condition, will not be accepted for return.
- Any item(s) that have been resized, damaged or otherwise altered after delivery will not be accepted for return.
- Change of Mind request must be accompanied by Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted) a successfully purchase payment transaction details as a proof of purchase documents.
- You must notify us via the firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of taking delivery of your product and request a return under this policy.
- If there is no proof of the delivery date it will be assumed to be 5 business days from the date of dispatch of the product.
- The product must be returned to us within 10 business days of your request to return your product.
- You must return the product at your own cost and you must comply with the directions for returning the product that our staff provide to you. The product will remain your responsibility during transit until they are received at the address supplied by our staff. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may occur during transit.
- After receiving the returned product, we will issue a store credit or refund the exact amount of the product cost.
- Indus Sellers do not accept change of mind returns on items outside the specified return window or change of mind returns of items that do not comply with above conditions of Policy. These conditions apply only to change of mind returns and do not apply to items that are returned because they are faulty or defective.
Whilst we offer a 14-days Change of mind Policy, it is equally important to note that Consumer Guarantees do not apply if you simply change your mind, find the item cheaper elsewhere, decide you did not like the purchase, or have no use for it, so please check the item listing carefully at the time of purchase to see if the product you have ordered is eligible for a change of mind return.